prepare for some serious swoonage. lindsay+shawn. presque isle, maine engagement photographer

guy kissing girl on forehead

I seriously love this lady. she's so gorgeous, totally sweet and funny. and she's graced my camera twice, with the next time in June for her wedding! squee!

anyway, her and Shawn are totally adorable together. even if he's not the biggest fan of having his photos done, he sucks it up for his lady (and I may or may not have told him I'd bribe him at the wedding) and we get aaaahh-mazing results!

I'll keep this one quick, because I know myself and their wedding blog post is going to be lonnnggggg! ;)
p.s. the first collage is from the first sess. aren't they totally beautiful?!

sun soaked images of cute couplebeautiful couple on path kissing
girl kissing fiance on cheek

before you go, check out their wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!