i'm totally famous now! samm. presque isle, maine senior photography

senior girl standing in a river 
Soooo Samm sort of made me feel like a celeb. she came to Presque Isle allllll the way from Pennsylvania for me to do her photos. just kidding ;) Her family came to Aroostook on a vacation and she wanted senior photos that were different than anything else kids at her school would have. enter me!

senior girl standing by a barn
we ended up hanging out for the afternoon at some pretty rad spots, including a gorgeous lupine field! her dad told me he was excited I picked a lupine field, too (yay for dads who care!) since they don't have any lupines in PA. who knew!
senior girl in a lupine field
isn't she the cutest? I love the black and white one in her varsity jacket. such a cute girl! and it's so crazy to think soon she'll be graduating. best of luck to her in everything she does!
senior girl standing in front of a barn

book your own senior session now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!