if your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it too? dakota. bradford, maine senior photographer

senior with cowboy boots in front of him

I realized the other day I make my seniors and models do some kind of crazy things. I've made multiple models either lay in snow or pose half naked in the winter. I've made seniors (and a couple of engaged couples, and one bride and groom) pose in the middle of the street. I had my little brother climb a train at his senior session.

this one blows them all out of the water. two words - cliff. jumping. yessir. Dakota jumped off a cliff. a few times. awesome.

I've known his mom and older sister for a few years, and it blows. my. mind. that Dakota is a senior already. it makes me feel so old! I still pictured him as that 5 year old twerp at soccer practices! *sigh* he's all grown up now! and Dakota's dad passed away a few years ago, so Teisha brought some of his shirts, hats and cowboy boots for Dakota to wear. it definitely made me tear up, and Dakota looks so much like his dad.

on to the awesome. the town we grow up in is really small, and it doesn't have much for variety for photos, so we went a few towns over! we stopped at a few places before we had to drive way out in the middle of nowhere just to hike way out in the woods to find the cliff. 

senior  leaning against old barn

his mom was a little crazy and if I said anything along the lines of 'oh, that's kind of neat' she'd yank the car over and we'd do photos there. thank goodness I wear my seatbelt! ;)

senior boy sitting on rocks
we also stopped at this super rad covered bridge on the way back. swwwweeeet.
senior boy standing on cliff
and apparently there are like NO train tracks in Bradford unless you want to drive wayyyy out in the middle of nowhere. and Bradford is already pretty far out there as it is. NOW to show you the cliff he jumped off and the resulting splash..
senior boy jumping off cliff

and then ending this post with the pure awesome - the cliff jump! so, if your friends were jumping off a cliff, would you do it too? post your answer in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!