rachel and brandon's intimate, artsy and sweet wedding! presque isle, maine wedding photographer

I'm kicking it old school with this wedding - from way back in 2009! I still love the simple and elegant details from their wedding, and I really want to feature it because of Brandon's reaction to Rachel. priceless.

custom sign for wedding Rachel is an extremely talented artist and made that sign for the reception area!

bride getting her hair done
wedding details flowers dress shoes
start of wedding ceremony
best reaction ever! he looked at me after that like 'holy, is that my future wife?!' ahhhh, I love it!
wedding ceremony and first kiss
 wedding formal photos
wedding formal photos

they had their ceremony + wedding at one of my favorite venues for small weddings, the Nordic Heritage Center! The great room is perfect for the ceremony and there is a tiled area with a small kitchen for lunch/dinner, and there are tons of places around Nordic for photos. they had a beautifully designed cake from Presque Isle baker Torri Huston, which got the thumbs up from Rachel ;) they also had an awesome choreographed dance to a Queen song! eeeeeeeek! (I really, really, really love Queen.)

first dance as husband and wife
cutting the modern designed cake
lighting sky lantern

and Rachel's mom Sue got me one of my favorite shirts EVER. it fits perfectly (which is rare, since I have a long torso) and it has a vintage-y camera on it and says "and that's when I snapped." I wear it aalllll the time.

and now for some more faves set to the song they picked for Rachel walking down the aisle!

love quirky weddings with feeling? check out some other offbeat weddings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!