prepare for the cute! rebecca+shane. yarmouth, maine wedding photographer

excited bride and groom after the ceremony
I adore Rebecca and Shane. and I adored their whole wedding. every detail was perfect, the wedding party was filled with super sweet people, and the venue was so beautiful. and they're super good looking and photogenic, which never hurts ;)

engagement photos on rocks
so. stinkin'. cute. the black and white one is one of my all time faves! this was from their engagement session at Portland Headlight, which also happened to be my first time there.. how I had made it this long without ever going amazes me. I love the ocean, and this place is stunning! anyway, on to the wedding and some of their story!

Shane and Rebecca met a few years ago at college in Orono, and they are ridiculously adorably in love. I really love when the couples I work with are so happy with each other, you can tell it's meant to be. it was really exciting to be photographing their wedding, since a mutual friend recommended me when Rebecca put out a call on facebook for photog recommendations and there was some pretty stiff competition! I think I may finally have an idea of what I'm doing now ;) they were married in Yarmouth at Camp Hammond, an exclusive venue of The Black Tie Company, that is rented out for functions. the lawn and garden is  classic and simple, and provided the perfect backdrop for the ceremony where a violinist played the processional and recessional! aaaaaaah-mazing. and the room where the girls got ready had an awesome floor length mirror. perfection. seriously, check out the Black Tie Co + Camp Hammond if you're getting hitched in the southern Maine area!

I love their colors (and would totally switch if I wasn't so super in love with my own!), their chocolate covered blueberry favors, and the window pane her sister made into a seating chart! love love love.

wedding dress shoes and rings
bride getting ready with mirror
 yellow and blue flower bouquet
start of ceremony
I love Shane's huge smile seeing Rebecca for the first time. dying from cuteness.
ceremony in a gazebo
violinist during the ceremony
bride and groom share first kiss
the weather was perfect the whole day. totally rare for Maine.
sisters kiss bride on the cheek
wedding party group shots
beautiful bride and groom
so much gorgeousness. the reception was just as lovely as the ceremony - with an adorable cake, lots of fun dancing, and cute kids having fun. oh, and a very unique cake smash! Rebecca and Shane had their maid of honor and best man stand up with them while they were cutting the cake.. pretty sure the best man's face in the beginning is one of my favorite parts of their wedding.

bride and groom cutting the cake
bride and groom smashing cake in friend's faces
awesome.

now on to the rest of my faves from their adorable wedding!
little girls dancing
bride and groom dancing
bride and groom dancing
bride and groom dancing with parents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!