"dance is the hidden language of the soul.” erica. presque isle, maine senior photographer

ballerina dancing at sunset

I love senior sessions. I love ballet. I love sunset sessions. so obviously I would be head over heels with a senior session with a ballerina.. at sunset! ;)

Erica is a beautiful girl, inside and out, and she is an extremely talented ballerina! I try to do something with all my seniors that show who they really are.. like something with dance, basketball, horses, anything that helps show their personality. and I really love doing senior sessions with dancers. it makes me super jealous since I am the complete opposite of coordinated.

ballerina dancing at sunset and senior in front of barn

Erica is a total country girl, so we met at Riverside Park for some photos, then went out to a gorgeous old barn for some variety for super rad sunset photos. she's a pageant girl as well, and is super natural in front of
the camera.

ballerina senior photos

ballerina senior photos
isn't her smile beeeeeautiful?

I'm so jealous of her style. I can't put together cute outfits to save my soul, and she rocked her senior outfit choices. and those are sequined Ugg boots. totally adorbs!

ballerina senior photos

are you a dancer? hit me up to schedule a fun, dance inspired session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!