a really good family. no, seriously. good family.presque isle, maine family photographer

couple standing in front of James School

family photos will be rocking this post, but first I have to show you this beauty! I LOVE this shot of Jen and Jason, and the cute James School, where Jen's grandmother went to school. I use it once in a while just cause it's so cute, but when Jen told me that I knew we had to do their session there!

Jen has some of the cutest kiddos. proof is below. I just love gap-filled smiles! on top of being future models, all her kids are so well behaved! and hubby Jason is also a very good guy - didn't complain once!
I won't bore you with anything else.. especially since Jen + her beautiful family will be on here again soon enough! :)
cute kid with toothless smile

cute family at an old school house
cute kids playing in a field
cute kids playing at an old school house

what spots are special to you and your family where you could do photos? talk to me about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!