paint me up! presque isle, maine senior photographer

arianna covered in paint and glitter presque isle maine

 I really love that I'm at the point where I can have a super wild, crazy idea and people actually do them! it's even better when I post a super vague status on facebook like 'looking for girl to do implied, artsy session.. can't give more deets than that!' and like 12 girls volunteer within the hour. crazyness. for this session, the only person i could imagine doing it was Arianna. and lucky me, she agreed. score! and her parents let me steal her for the afternoon! only rule was don't get arrested. easy enough ;)

arianna covered in paint and glitter presque isle maine

 she didn't catch her death after these photos either, so double score! I need her in a couple of years for a sweet senior session involving probably one of the coolest bookstores ever. but more on that later! ;) Arianna is a drama kid like I was in HS and she's probably one of the raddest high schoolers I know. I mean, not every HSer would be willing to let me mess with their hair+make-up even though I have no idea what I'm doing, cover them in paint in the snow and do photos.

arianna covered in paint and glitter presque isle maine

oh, and did I mention we did photos on Main St in downtown PI? yeaaaahhh. we got some weird looks, and a honk! and if there is still paint on the wall, that was obviously definitely there before we got there..

arianna covered in paint and glitter presque isle maine

she's so much fun to shoot with, I almost want to come up with more ideas to steal her for! I'm sure you'll see her on the blog again soon, possibly when McDonald's asks me to do their next ad set inspired by this one?


arianna covered in paint and glitter presque isle maine

we definitely went to Micky D's.. I may or may not have dared her to go in and order shamrock shakes and fries. and we may or may have not walked through walmart to find her mom. and done photos with employees. ;)

now for more fun -


would you be crazy enough to let me throw paint on you in the middle of the winter? talk to me if you are! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!